Essentially a "light" version of our premium SuperLearner MasterClass, this course will teach you how to hack your learning, reading, and memory skills, empowering you to learn anything and everything faster and more effectively.
Whether you're a student, a professional, or simply embarking on a new hobby, you are forced to grapple with an every-increasing amount of information and knowledge. In fact, it's believed that one week's worth of the New York Times contains more information than people 100 years ago encountered in their entire lives. We've all experienced the frustration of an ever-growing reading list, struggling to learn a new language, or forgetting things you learned in even your favorite subjects.
Anyone Can Develop Super-Learning skills!
This course is about improving your ability to learn new skills or information quickly and effectively. We go far beyond the kinds of "speed-reading" (or glorified skimming) you may have been exposed to, diving into the actual cognitive and neurological factors that make learning easier and more successful. We also give you advanced memory techniques to grapple with the huge loads of information you'll be able to process.
You'll learn how to input and retain information in a whole new way - a faster, better way
The core of this SuperLearning course involves 3 "Super Skills":
- Speed-reading with high (80%+) comprehension and understanding
- Memory techniques for storing and recalling vast amounts of information quickly and accurately
- Developing the cognitive infrastructure to support this flood of new information long-term
However, the SuperLearning skills you'll learn in this course are applicable to many aspects of your every day life, from remembering phone numbers to acquiring new skills or even speaking new languages.
How this new course will change your life and triple your learning speed:
The sad irony is that in order to learn most of these superlearning skills and memory techniques in the past, you had to read dozens of books and psychological journals. Or, you had to hire an expensive private tutor who specializes in superlearning. That's what I did. And it changed my life.
Fortunately, my instructors (experts in the fields of superlearning, memory techniques, and speed-reading) agreed to help me transform their materials into the first ever digital course. That course, Become a SuperLearner 1.0, took the internet by storm, becoming one of the top courses in the history of Udemy, and resulting in a bestselling book and top-ranking podcast.
The course will require 2-3 hours of memory and speed-reading practice and training per week, and last roughly 7-9 weeks. It won't be easy - but if you put in the work, you are guaranteed to succeed.
In addition to the lectures, there is an additional 1.5 hours of supplemental video content from TED, YouTube, and other sources which are considered part of the course curriculum.
What are the requirements?
- Students should be able to read proficiently in their native language and in English. Though these skills can be applied to any language, the provided materials will be in English.
- Willingness to push yourself, break old habits, and a burning desire to succeed
- Unlike our SuperLearner MasterClass, which features premium service & support and a Daily Training Schedule, this course requires the student to set their own pace, learn independently, and determine when to move on
What am I going to get from this course?
- An additional 1.5 Hours of Supplementary Video
- Our proven methodology, completely upgraded for 2017
- All, new, never-before seen content based on tens of thousands of data points from students like you
- Regular homework assignments, games, worksheets, and other supplementary materials
- By the end of this course, you will be able to read at least 3 times the speed of an average college graduate, with above-average comprehension and retention
- You will also learn the exact same skills that win World Championships in Memorization - skills that can teach you to memorize thousands of data points in order
- You will learn how to process and internalize information in a highly-effective way, and how to apply this teaching to any skill you wish to learn
- The ultimate goal of this course is to give you the tools to learn anything more quickly and effectively
What is the target audience?
- This course is ideal for anyone who is on a tight budget, but would like to improve their learning, memory, and speed reading
- It is also a great way for beginners to "get a feel" for the methods before potentially upgrading to the SuperLearner MasterClass*
* Should you wish to upgrade in the future, contact our support team any time to have your purchase of this course "credited" towards the price of the SuperLearner MasterClass
"SuperLearner" is a trademark of SuperHuman Enterprises, Inc.
Jonathan Levi is an experienced entrepreneur, angel investor, and lifehacker from Silicon Valley. Since 2014, Jonathan has been one of the top-performing instructors on Udemy.
After successfully selling his Inc 5,000 rated startup in April of 2011, Levi packed up for Israel to gain experience in the Venture Capital industry. While in Israel, Levi enlisted the help of speed-reading expert and university professor Anna Goldentouch and Machine Learning expert Dr. Lev Gold, who tutored him in speed-reading, advanced memorization, and more. Levi saw incredible results while earning his MBA from INSEAD, and was overwhelmed with the amount of interest his classmates expressed in acquiring the same skill set. Since acquiring this superlearning skill, he has become a proficient lifehacker, optimizing and "hacking" such processes as travel, sleep, language learning, and fitness.
More recently, Jonathan has launched a blog and podcast called Becoming SuperHuman, which decodes the secrets behind some of the world's top performers in various fields. He continues to host the weekly show with world-renowned guests.
In addition to publishing his own bestselling book, Levi has been featured in such publications and programs as the Wall Street Journal, Nana10 Television, The Silicon Valley Business Journal, The SoloPreneur Hour, The Smart People Podcast, and Donna Fenn's latest book, Upstarts! How GenY Entrepreneurs are Rocking the World of Business and 8 Ways You Can Profit from Their Success, among other blogs, podcasts, and publications.