Information That We Collect and How We Use It
We collect your name and email address, and track your access and usage of this website and other websites owned by our company, including becomingasuperhuman.com, pages.becomeasuperlearner.com, and jle.vi. This information is used to send you occasional educational and promotional messages, either about products that may interest you, or about products which you already own. This information is also used to provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. You also may submit comments or discussions to the Site or through the contact mechanism on the Site. We generally do not encourage the submission of any personal information in these comments or through the contact mechanism other than what we expressly require (e.g., name and email address). Information you disclose in the discussions becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your information in a submission.
Web servers may automatically capture the following information from visitors to the Site, including the name of the domain and host from which you access the internet, the internet address of the Site from which you enter the Site, the pages you visit on the Site and the amount of time you spend on the Site. This visitor information may be used to improve the Site, monitor your progress and usage of our services, or provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
In the future, we may choose to collect your mailing address, in order to send you personalized mail such as hand-written thank you notes, goodies, or promotional offers.
How We Collect Information
We collect personal information directly from the relevant individual, or using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Disclosure of Information
We will not voluntarily share your name or email provided via the Site to any third party, except:
- With third parties that we hire to perform services for us (these third parties are not authorized to keep or use your personal information for any other purpose),
- To comply with legal requirements, such as law, regulation, warrant, subpoena, court order, or with a regulator or law enforcement agency or personnel,
- In connection with a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
Visitor information described above under “Information that we collect and how we use it” may be provided to third parties as described below under “Cookies“ and “Web Beacons.”
Your Choices and Access
We want to keep your name and email address accurate. You can correct or update your name or email address that you have provided us. Corrections can be submitted to support at becomeasuperlearner DOT com.
You are welcome to request a full export of all user data, including a printout of your user account, activity logs from our email software, or activity logs from our learning management platform. To request a data export, simply contact support at becomeasuperlearner DOT com.
You may request to be "forgotten" at any time, and we will comply by deleting your user account, name, email information, and access history from any and all databases in our possession within 30 days. To request this action, email support at becomeasuperlearner DOT com.
You may stop receiving communications from us at any time by using the "unsubscribe" link in our emails. You can prevent further use of your name or email address by special request at support (at) becomeasuperlearner DOT com.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-on....
You can opt out of targeted advertising using the following directions:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/14152565720...
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- Google: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=e...
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Links to Other Web Sites
We take reasonable steps to protect personal information from loss and misuse. Please keep in mind that no Internet transmission is 100% secure. Some email sent to or from the Site may not be secure. Please consider this when sending information to us by email.
The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect personal information from them. If we discover that a child has provided us with personal information, we will use reasonable efforts to delete this information. If you have reason to believe we may have accidentally received personal information from a child under the age of 13, please immediately submit details to info (at) becomingasuperhuman DOT com.